Saturday, September 09, 2006

What a tiring day.
We went to the Zoo for my sister's project on Wildlife.
& off we go!

Arrived there.
Loads of other families ave already arrvied.
Kiasu.
HAHA

Crocos statues outside the entrance.

Wheee!

Serenity.

Went to the children pets place there.
We fed goats,
watch the gerbils, rabbits & horses.

No feeding! xD

When I turned around,
I saw a young goat behind me.
I jumped outta my skin.
Xia si wo

Animals are precious (:

Went to dont know where,
its was feeding time.
& those small little things came running to the man who feeds them;
which is just beside me.
& the dead fishes really reeks!

Those precious little adorable things :D

Some animal photos.
Enjoy (:

BAA =D

2 more days till the re-opening of school.
Loads of stuffs that I still havent completed.
- Maths assignment
- Chemistry worksheet
- F&N project
- Reflection of the SPCA & the Home
- Inter-unit activities
- Revision
- Revision
- REVISION!

Oh my.

How silly of some people to get so over-reacted over some MSN nickname.
Jealousy,
what a powerful to describe girls (:
I dont wanna get affect by that alright?
Think happy thoughts.

Man U vs Tottenham.; 12am
GO MAN U GO!
GO CRISTIANO RONALDO GO!

Hope Man U wins (:


Sucker.
I dont wanna be your puppet.

No comments: